Friday, July 1, 2011

The Truth ?

What is reality? 


What is mind; what is thought? 


Is thought real? 


Which is superior: mind or matter? 


Has mind created matter or has matter evolved mind? 


Where do ideas come from? 


Does thought have any importance--does it make any difference in our lives--or is it just fantasy? 




What is Truth?




Some of the many questions we are faced with in life...
There are no true answers to these, its all relative to your understanding of the questions being asked and how you perceive the world. 






I, however, CAN give you my view on truth...


I believe that truth exists but is unobtainable. There are always truths that will counteract and and disprove the truths that we believe at the time. However, with each truth that is newly disproved, a ignorance is born and takes it's place. As soon as a truth is disproved, we immediately see that truth as being false and the newly formed truth that disproved the previous one to now be "true". Therefore, our ignorance acts almost as a place taker of our previous disproved truth. Think about it...I would enjoy to hear the responses on this topic from my viewers.  

3 comments:

  1. wow that was deep man, that really opened my mind o.O keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice thoughts. Kinda looks like what i'm trying to do on my blog.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete